The Manor House
Located in the centre of the village of Harringworth, The Manor House was built around 1695, and retains most of its period features. Seated under the gaze of the spire of St John the Baptist, it overlooks a meadow that was originally a Saxon burial ground.
A stone’s throw from the border with Rutland, Harringworth is situated in peaceful countryside in a ‘forgotten’ part of England, although only 10 miles from the popular medieval town of Stamford. 4 miles from the historic town of Uppingham, Harringworth is also ideally placed for visiting the popular attractions of Oakham and Rutland Water. The fabulous castle at Rockingham is also nearby.
Harringworth is easily accessible from the A1, M1 and A14.